Главная Регистрация FAQ Пользователи Покупка MITSUBISHI Поиск Сообщения за день Все разделы прочитаны

Вернуться   OUT-CLUB.RU > Технический раздел > English pages

Важная информация

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 05.03.2019, 16:16   #1
dodo
Вступаю в Клуб

По умолчанию mmcs j-4

i have mccs j-4 i un lock hard and translate it to n English successfully but after i try to unlock hard again the mccs stop working and now i see insert program disk in Japanese language

can any one help me thanks for yo
dodo вне форума   Вверх Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12.03.2019, 19:36   #2
eGreyWolf
Гуру раздела Третье поколение Outlander

По умолчанию Re: mmcs j-4

@dodo, dear friend!
Maybe something is wrong? Maybe you made a temporary, rather than permanent unlock your HDD? You must to disable HDD blocking function by MHDD - for all times, forever, before continuing to experiment with him.

Than... How you to do firmware reprogramming? All is correct?
Japanese's (J) and American's (N) MMCS firmware are interchangeable (except for J-01, of couse).
1. First, you must (or can) to fill in the disk image by N-04 on your HDD (you already understand what you are doing and how, I hope!), after the all сontent HDD backuping, of course unconditionally. And I suppose, you know all about of all partitions on your HDD (what for what)!
2. Secondly, in the partition where is localized the loading.kwi file, in the root of this partition, you must replace this file by this file. Old "ScreenData" in TFAT-partition - better to remove before.
3. Than, insert HDD in body MMCS and de-energized: throw off the car battery minus the terminal by 15-20 minutes. After that, MMCS will perform a "cold" start with a full reboot of the operating system from main hard disk.

Sorry, for my english. And... sorry, for delayed response.
eGreyWolf вне форума   Вверх Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22.03.2019, 04:32   #3
dodo
Вступаю в Клуб

По умолчанию Re: mmcs j-4

thanks i fixed it but when i throw off the car battery i need to unlock hdd again
dodo вне форума   Вверх Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра