Главная Регистрация FAQ Пользователи Покупка MITSUBISHI Поиск Сообщения за день Все разделы прочитаны

Вернуться   OUT-CLUB.RU > Технический раздел > English pages

Важная информация

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 19.01.2011, 21:38   #1
Mabel
Вступаю в Клуб

По умолчанию Rockford-Fosgate USA - нужна разлочка частот польскому одноклубнику!

Hello everybody!
First I want to congratulate you this great community and database which you created here at out-club.ru. It is VERY impressive. Seeing this forum I have huge regrets for not paying enough attention on my russian classes at college.

I own a 2008 Outlander SE imported from USA (2,4 CVT). I have the Rockford-Fosgate premium audio (the 6-CD/MP3 version) - part no DY-6MW7U59-3.
In Poland I can not tune to even frequencies - fe. it tunes to 93,3 but not 93,4. I saw a post here regarding this topic and even understood it with a little help from google, but it was an Outlander I radio.

Do you know any way how to convert this system to EUR frequencies?

I bought a used R-F system from a seller who claimed it originated from Belgium, but the radio had the same part number and also did not tune to even frequencies.

Is it possible that the localization is written in ECU? Or the seller was full of ...?

Another question is abaout SIRIUS satelitte tuner - can it be unlocked, so it "catches" european satelitte stations?

Best regards, and greetings from Poland,
Marcin
Mabel вне форума   Вверх Ответить с цитированием
Старый 20.01.2011, 12:49   #2
Oper
Старожил Клуба

По умолчанию Re: Rockford-Fosgate USA

Russian peoples can unlock any device
I can advise you to visit your local MMC dealer, they can tune your radio, at least in Russia they do...
Oper вне форума   Вверх Ответить с цитированием
Старый 20.01.2011, 17:45   #3
Mabel
Вступаю в Клуб

I know that russian people are extremly crafted, and that's the cause I'm writing here
The dealer solution won't work - already tried 2 different auhorized service stations
Mabel вне форума   Вверх Ответить с цитированием
Старый 20.01.2011, 18:42   #4
Sergy
Модератор OUT-CLUB.RU

Цитата:
Сообщение от Mabel Посмотреть сообщение
I know that russian people are extremly crafted, and that's the cause I'm writing here
The dealer solution won't work - already tried 2 different auhorized service stations
I have modified the name of this thread and translated the problem below - may be some of our smart guys can help you.

Проблема в том, что у польского клубня XL из Америки и голова с 6-дисковым чейнджером не видит Европейскую сетку FM станций - перепрыгивает через 0.2, а не через 0.1 МГц. И еще он хочет европейское спутниковое радио, а у него все американское.

Кто-нить из наших умных голов сможет помочь?

Последний раз редактировалось Sergy; 20.01.2011 в 19:29.
Sergy вне форума   Вверх Ответить с цитированием
Старый 20.01.2011, 22:43   #5
Kevin-xl
Старожил Клуба

По умолчанию Re: Rockford-Fosgate USA - нужна разлочка частот польскому одноклубнику!

Hi, you must go to authorized dealer. Connect scanner (MUT-3) to car, turn ACC on. Menu on MUT-3: ETACS -> Coding -> Coding Information & Copy. On screen in right lower corner you see icon (diskette). Take it. Then you see directory path and filename with your VIN like 8637A319_JMBXTCW5W8Z010413_20101013_1.kon. Take this file to flash drive and send it to me eugene.kononenko@gmail.com. I can correct it.
Kevin-xl вне форума   Вверх Ответить с цитированием
3 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо:
Старый 21.01.2011, 12:20   #6
Vladimir
Администратор

По умолчанию Re: Rockford-Fosgate USA - нужна разлочка частот польскому одноклубнику!

Rockford-Fosgate & Kevin-xl - connecting people.
Vladimir вне форума   Вверх Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра