Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 02.05.2012, 13:33   #36
Dast
Бывалый

По умолчанию Re: 2DIN головные устройства Hits-cn

Привет всем.
Сорри был в запаре: было 2 письма от них:

HI, YOU MUST REMOVE THE BATTERY ADN RESTART THE CAR AGAIN TO CHECK WEHTHEHR THE ANDROID HANG .

ALL POWER MUST BE OFF AND THEN RESTART AGAIN .

hi,
you remove the dvd from the car and after turn on , it should work now !
else if dvd problem , others menu should be worked as android differecns system vs dvd .

check all others functions beside dvd , whether working

- я им написал, что ничего не помогает, экран не работает, только двд и 1 радиостанция... написал сегодня, жду ответа. Если до 10 числа не поступит нормального решения проблемы от них, буду сам разбирать, паять и т.п.

---------- Добавлено в 11:33 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение было написано Вчера в 13:33 ----------

Очередные письма

1:

hi it aslo men that dvd is working but the android system is not working

it could be few issues :
either the android system some contain had been corrupted and need to be changed .
and aslo the main board , some pats resistor value need to be changed to have better respond between android and dvd.

send back to me the android main cpu and also i will advise to change one resistor in the main board , else after send back the android board, i will send the resistor to change and together with the upgrade android cpu board, just unclip it after opening .

2:

Hi,
Steering control sure is working and you need to connect the KEy 1 and key 2 and aslo TX and RX for the can bus .

Please send to following address and declare value as 50usd for samples evaluations only.

Hits Electronics Company Limited
Mr. Lim Kok Hing
86 13823365585
UNITC ,22/F , TOWER C , LVGEM SQUARE
NO 6009 , SHENNAN AVENUE
FUTIAN DISTRICT , SHENZHEN
CHINA 518048
Dast вне форума   Вверх Ответить с цитированием